Thursday, August 21, 2008

My feelings XD

Sometimes i felt like i'm being isolated from my friends around me. I also don't know why i feel that way. It's just like you're getting a feeling that no cares about you. No one will notice your presence. No one will took notice or understand your real self other than yourself. No one will know what is your situation are you in. I think this kind of situation would become more normal to me, because i had been feeling like an out cast from friend or classmates, year by year. It always had been a feeling in me that has been locked up for so long. I'm not asking for consulation or i'm not abnormal. It's just pressure me, that i never get to have fun with my friends and classmates. As it's like a feeling of being abandon for a long time.

No comments: