Monday, May 4, 2009

Joke!!!

Note this is only a joke:-


First joke:-

This is a story about a man who believe in God too much
:D MAYBE?

There was a man that is drowning in the middle of the sea. 5 min after he is drowning, a big Ship came near him and .....

Captain Of The Ship : Hey man ! Grab this rope, we will pull you up.
The man : No thanks Captain, GOD will save me...

The Captain was 'blurrr' and go away. 2 min after that, a small boat came near the man
and said

Man of the small boat : Are you allright?
The man: No.
Man of the small boat : Here, let me help you get up.
The man: No thanks. Cuz, GOD will Save me.

The Man of the small boat, then left the man. Due to his rudely reply.


1 min later ...Suprisingly , he get in HEAVEN! Then he decided to talk to GOD and he ask , "
GOD , why didn't you save me when i was drowning?"and the GOD reply "I"VE SENT YOU! BIG SHIP AND A BOAT TO SAVE YOU!." :P

=================================================================

Second joke:-

A man checked into a hotel. His wife will arrive to see him tomorrow but he very miss his wife There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.

However,when he finish wrote the mail and going to sent to his wife, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail. Meanwhile....Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting
condolence messages from relatives and friends
.

After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and s aw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Reached

Date: 16 May 2004

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.

I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

*Your loving Hubby*

===================================================================

No comments: